Length: 5 Days
ISO 21434 Certification Training Course and Consultancy for Automotive Industry.
ISO 21434: Specifies requirements for the development of road vehicles and their components with respect to cybersecurity. It is applicable to all road vehicles, including passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy-duty vehicles, and motorcycles.
ISO 21434 Certification Training by Tonex
Tonex offers a certification training course for ISO 21434. This course provides an in-depth understanding of the ISO 21434 standard, which is a framework for vehicle cybersecurity. The course also provides an understanding of the requirements of the standard, and how to implement it within an organization. The training includes lectures, hands-on exercises, and case studies to help participants gain a comprehensive understanding of the standard and its implementation. The course is designed to help participants become certified in ISO 21434.
Who should attend ?
ISO 21434 Certification Training by Tonex is designed for
- Automotive engineers,
- automotive safety engineers,
- automotive security engineers,
- quality engineers,
- automotive system designers,
- automotive product designers,
- automotive system integrators,
- automotive software developers,
- automotive software testers,
- automotive system architects,
- automotive security architects,
Need any help?
Ask a question