3 Sessions (4 Hours Sessions)
Fundamentals of 5G For Managers training course provides an overview of the 5G technology, use cases, services, products, and solutions. It helps participants to prepare for collaboration with various technical teams for effective strategies, planning, procurement, management, and deployment.
The course is multi-disciplinary in nature and aims to cover a whole host of intertwined subjects that will predominantly influence the 5G landscape, including the 5G products, segments, services, role of new technologies.
Class Activities and Collaborative Exercises :
In-class Activities, Homework, Case Studies, Business Simulation and Group Discussions about NOS 5G.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for managers and non-engineers including sales, marketing, business development, analysts, finance, HR, procurement, and other disciplines who need a clear picture of 5G technology. The course is also useful for those who have experience with 5G but have never had any formal training.
What Will you Learn?
- An overview of 5G technology, use cases, products, and services.
- A quick overview of 4G evolution to 5G and similarities and differences between 4G/LTE and 5G
- Learn about 5G business models B2C, B2B and B2B2X segments
- Understand what 5G network slice is and relate to Enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB),
- Ultra-reliable Low-latency Communications (URLLC) and Massive Machine-type Communications (mMTC).
- Learn about network slicing and how it is used to build and manage a network with emerging requirements from a wide range of users, applications and business segments
- Learn how to achieve a sliced network and to transform it into a set of logical networks on top of a shared infrastructure.
- Learn about role of edge computing and Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) to 5G services and applications
- Learn how standalone 5G Core eliminates the hardware-centric, centralized architectures of the past and embraces a cloud-native, distributed infrastructure for building and operating networks
- Learn about AI/ML and analytics and their role in 5G
- Learn more about 5G industry activities in Europe and Portugal
How You will Benefit?
- Specify 5G use cases and opportunities of 5G in multiple segments
- Discuss 5G application and services for B2C and B2B customers
- Learn how 5G will enable a digital society
- Discover how AI/ML is being used for 5G network planning, automation of network operations (e.g., provisioning, optimization, fault prediction, security, fraud detection), network slicing, reducing operating costs, and improving both the quality of service and customer experience based on chatbots, recommender systems
Need any help ? Ask for support
Need anything download ?